The Superior Endura Goatskin TIG Welder with Kevlar Lining brings together some of the most sophisticated materials available today, for a high-functioning, form-fitting welding glove like no other. KEVLAR-lined throughout along with Goatskin Leather, this welders glove brings together the best of both worlds: they’re durable, cut resistant and best of all, highly flexible TIG welding gloves. Goatskin leather offers more dexterity and better touch sensitivity, which is so critical for MIG welders. Wide fitting, split-cowhide gauntlet cuffs for easy donning. Great protection and styling, all without sacrificing dexterity and touch sensitivity. Available in sizes M-XL.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- WELDING GLOVES: Our TIG welders gloves feature 625 grams of cut resistance for an ASTM level-2 rating with excellent touch and dexterity control.
- KEVLAR STRONG: Hand portion of this MIG welding glove is lined with cut-and-sewn fine-gauge KEVLAR interlock for a precise fit that won’t interfere with touch sensitivity and provides superior heat resistance.
- GOATSKIN LEATHER: Our best welding gloves are incredibly tough and durable while providing that fine sense of touch and dexterity so critical for welders.
- SAFETY RATINGS: These welding gloves are ASTM ANSI Cut Level A2, ASTM ANSI Puncture Resistance Level 3 and ASTM ANSI Heat Level 3.
- APPLICATIONS: Our welding gloves are designed for fine MIG or TIG welding, steel foundries and stainless-steel welding.