Made from a blend of DuPont Kevlar fiber and Protex yarns that provide 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 5 heat resistance, these 7-gauge double-layer gloves are a perfect match for any job that presents cut hazards in high heat. Silicone strips at the palm increase their grip and heat resistance, and inner gloves made from high-bulk polyester give them a soft, comfortable fit.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 5 heat resistance. Rated for time to pain of 45 seconds at 315°C / 600°F
- Silicone strips along the palm increase grip and heat resistance
- DuPont Kevlar will not melt or drip when exposed to flame
- Protex is an advanced flame-resistant fiber for optimal heat and spark protection
- The inner glove is made of high-bulk polyester, which creates a softer, more comfortable fit
- Crafted with latex-free materials to reduce the occurrence of allergic reactions