Buy 370GFKL Gloves
Superior 370GFKL Description
The Superior Endura Goatskin TIG Welder with Kevlar Lining brings together some of the most sophisticated materials available today, for a high-functioning, form-fitting welding glove like no other. Kevlar-lined throughout along with Goatskin Leather, the Superior 370GFKL welders glove brings together the best of both worlds: they’re durable, cut resistant and best of all, highly flexible TIG welding gloves. Goatskin leather offers more dexterity and better touch sensitivity, which is so critical for MIG welders. Our Kevlar-lined 370GFKL gloves come with wide fitting, split-cowhide gauntlet cuffs for easy donning.
The Superior 370GFKL precision Goatskin leather welding gloves with Kevlar lining offer great protection and styling, all without sacrificing dexterity and touch sensitivity. Available in sizes M-XL.
Endura Goatskin Gloves 370GFKL Benefits
- WELDING GLOVES: Our TIG welders gloves feature 625 grams of cut resistance for an ASTM level-2 rating with excellent touch and dexterity control.
- KEVLAR STRONG: Hand portion of this MIG welding glove is lined with cut-and-sewn fine-gauge KEVLAR interlock for a precise fit that won’t interfere with touch sensitivity and provides superior heat resistance.
- GOATSKIN LEATHER: Our best welding gloves are incredibly tough and durable while providing that fine sense of touch and dexterity so critical for welders.
- SAFETY RATINGS: These welding gloves are ASTM ANSI Cut Level A2, ASTM ANSI Puncture Resistance Level 3 and ASTM ANSI Heat Level 3.
- APPLICATIONS: Our welding gloves are designed for fine MIG or TIG welding, steel foundries and stainless-steel welding.