- Anchor clamp
- Adjustable 19 to 34 in.
- Round man ways
- Made from the finest materials!
The Pelsue Model #AC-34R Manway Anchor Clamp is specifically designed to provide a portable mounting point for a Pelsue Model #FT-C70 Fall Arrest Tower. The telescoping tube sections are able to be extended, via the speed handle, allowing two, rounded jaw plates to be placed underneath the flange of the manway thereby anchoring the clamp to the structure. The grip of the jaw plates is adjustable in order to account for varying thicknesses of the manway flange. The Model #AC-34R will anchor to round manways having an outside flange diameter between 19” & 34” and a flange thickness of up to 1-1/4”. The Model #AC-34R is constructed of steel and is coated with a durable electroless nickel plated finish.
The #AC-34RX is approved as a portable mounting base for a Pelsue Model #FT-C70 Fall Arrest Tower when both products are employed and utilized according to their respective Product Manuals.
• Man Rated Load Capacity Using Fall Arrest Tower: Rating is determined by fall arrest tower.
Warning! A 900 LB. maximum arrest force (MAF) fall arrest device must be used when system is employed as part of a complete fall arrest system. Maximum weight of person upon anchorage is 310 LBS. (141 KG.) inclusive of all tools and equipment.
Materials & Construction:
• General Construction: Welded Carbon Steel, Electroless Nickel Plating
• Hardware: Grade 5 Zinc Plated Steel
59 lbs. (26.8 kg)
• Portable Fall Arrest Tower Base for installation on manways
• Telescoping tube sections and adjustable plates allow maximum adjustment
• Provides an approved mounting base for an #FT-C70 fall arrest tower