The #1 selling airless electric sprayer is now even better with the ability to spray Fiberlock disinfectants to quickly kill harmful viruses and bacteria, including Coronavirus.
The Impact 440 sprays EPA “N” list disinfectants, stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, and other low and medium viscosity coatings. Help protect office buildings, schools, kitchens, cafeterias, locker rooms, restrooms, stairways, and more from coronaviruses and other germ hazards by using the Titan Impact 440 sprayer with Fiberlock Shockwave RTU or Concentrate.
NOTE: Due to unprecedented demand as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, lead times on Fiberlock Shockwave Concentrate currently range from 6-8 weeks, as production has shifted to Shockwave RTU.
High Production Disinfectant Application
Regular application of cleaning and disinfectant solutions is the key to infection control. Titan airless sprayers maximize application speed whether you are spraying out a small multi-room dwelling, police station or an entire office building.
- Airless sprayers provide high production rates to complete disinfectant jobs faster and with better coverage.
- HEA® (High Efficiency Airless®) spray technology delivers the industry best wetting with a large fan pattern with bigger droplets set anywhere from 500 - 1200 PSI.
- Titan has the right sprayer for the job with flow rates from 0.47 GPM to 1.25 GPM.
- Delivers maximum ROI with high production rates, inexpensive equipment and ease of maintenance.
- Proven to spray select EPA “List N” solutions for use against the novel coronavirus which causes COVID-19.
The Impact® 440 takes the industry-leading 410 and adds tools for unparalleled functionality. Quad+ Packings™ prevent damage to the piston or main sealing lip by wiping abrasive coatings clean during operation.
The AutoOiler™ lets you oil the packings with the touch of a button and the SureFlo™ Pusher Valve allows you to release a stuck lower ball valve without using a hammer. The Impact® 440 is easily portable, weighing just 42 pounds. Both feature compact design using all-metal construction and a wide base for added stability.
GPM | LPM: 0.54 | 2.05
Max operating pressure: 3300 PSI | 22.8 MPa
Max Tip Size - 1 Gun - Electric: 0.023"
Motor: 7/8 HP DCX
Recommended Gallons Per Week: 50-75
Items Included: RX-80 Gun, TR1 517 Tip, 1/4" x 50' Airless Hose, x2 TR-1 HEA 411 Tips
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.