The Titan Elite™ 3000 is a highly versatile disinfectant sprayer, perfect for contractors who need to switch between a high and low rider configuration on the job. The Elite™ 3000 is great for daily use on larger jobs where you may use 100-150 gallons of disinfectant per week.
The Elite 3000 sprays EPA “N” list disinfectants, stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, and other low and medium viscosity coatings. Help protect office buildings, schools, kitchens, cafeterias, locker rooms, restrooms, stairways, and more from coronaviruses and other germ hazards by using the Titan Elite 3000 sprayer with Fiberlock Shockwave RTU or Concentrate.
NOTE: Due to unprecedented demand as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, lead times on Fiberlock Shockwave Concentrate currently range from 6-8 weeks, as production has shifted to Shockwave RTU.
High Production Disinfectant Application
Regular application of cleaning and disinfectant solutions is the key to infection control. Titan airless sprayers maximize application speed whether you are spraying out a small multi-room dwelling, police station or an entire office building.
- Airless sprayers provide high production rates to complete disinfectant jobs faster and with better coverage.
- HEA® (High Efficiency Airless®) spray technology delivers the industry best wetting with a large fan pattern with bigger droplets set anywhere from 500 - 1200 PSI.
- Titan has the right sprayer for the job with flow rates from 0.47 GPM to 1.25 GPM.
- Delivers maximum ROI with high production rates, inexpensive equipment and ease of maintenance.
- Proven to spray select EPA “List N” solutions for use against the novel coronavirus which causes COVID-19.
The Elite™ 3000 features PermaStroke Technology™ which ensures you never have to replace your sprayer’s piston, packings, cylinder, or clutch and delivers top performance between 0 and 3000 psi. The entire sprayer features only two wear parts to change, making it a snap to service in the field. 10-inch pneumatic tires increase portability and help you do your job even in rugged environments. The fluid pump carries an Elite Lifetime Warranty.
GPM | LPM: 0.60 GPM | 2.3 LPM
Max operating pressure: 3300 PSI | 22.8 MPa
Max Tip Size - 1 Gun - Electric: 0.025"
Motor: 1.2 HP DCX
Recommended Gallons Per Week: 100-150
Items Included: RX-80 Gun, TR1 517 Tip, 1/4" x 50' Airless Hose, x2 TR-1 HEA 411 Tips
Weight: 102 lbs
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.