Ideal for a Variety of Projects
The Impact 440 is the #1 selling sprayer in the industry for a reason. Perfect for residential, property maintenance, and small commercial applications, this high-performance electric airless sprayer will apply all standard architectural primer, paints, and coatings efficiently.
Even Distribution at Maximum Speed
The Impact 410 is designed to evenly distribute an even coat of paint (stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, and other low and medium viscosity coatings) on all types of surfaces at maximize application speed.
Ultimate Functionality and Durability
The Impact 440 takes the industry-leading 410 and adds tools for unparalleled functionality. Quad+ Packings™ prevent damage to the piston or main sealing lip by wiping abrasive coatings during operation.
Increased Reliability, Reduced Debris
The full-size manifold filter serves as your first line of defense by protecting against large particles in your paint giving you a better finish every time.
- Titan Designed to consistently spray 50-100 gallons per week
- AutoOiler™ allows you to push a button to deliver oil from the reservoir directly to the packings
- Sureflo™ Pusher Valve lets you release a stuck lower ball valve without using a hammer
- Electronic Pressure Control with Rapid Clean speeds up the flushing and clean-up process
- PermaLife™ Cylinder never wears and never needs replacing
- GPM | LPM: 0.54 | 2.05
- Max operating pressure: 3300 PSI | 22.8 MPa
- Max Tip Size - 1 Gun - Electric: 0.023"
- Motor: 7/8 HP DCX
- Recommended Gallons Per Week: 50-75
- Items Included: RX-80 Gun, TR1 517 Tip, 1/4" x 50' Airless Hose, x2 TR-1 HEA 411 Tips
Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using. Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturer’s material and product safety data sheets. The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times. Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary. Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment