High-Performance Sprayer with High-Quality Results
The Impact® 410 is ideally suited for residential, property maintenance, and small commercial applications. This high-performance electric airless sprayer will apply all standard architectural primer, paints, and coatings efficiently.
Fast and Efficient to Get the Job Done
The Impact® 410 is designed to evenly distribute an even coat of paint (stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, and other low and medium viscosity coatings) on all types of surfaces at maximize application speed.
Easy to Service and Maintain
Delivering maximum ROI with high production rates, inexpensive equipment, and ease of maintenance, the Impact® 410 features the Proven Impact Series fluid section, which can be easily serviced in the field in just minutes. The Revolutionary PermaLife™ Cylinder won’t wear out from the mechanical pressure control to the reliable, heavy duty sealed DCX motor because the Impact® 410 is designed for durability. Choose between the skid (34 lbs) or high rise (55 lbs) configurations. Both feature compact design using all-metal construction and a wide base for added stability.
- Self-Adjusting Quad+ Packings™ deliver the best performance every time
- All metal construction, with stainless steel piston rod and balls
- Dependable mechanical pressure control system
- Reversible tungsten carbide seats supply long-lasting performance
- Strong metal cart can handle jobsite punishment
- Compact design makes jobsite life easy
GPM | LPM: 0.47 GPM | 1.78 LPM
Max operating pressure: 3100 PSI | 21.37 MPa
Max Tip Size - 1 Gun - Electric: 0.021"
Motor: 3/4 HP DCX
Recommended Gallons Per Week: 50-75
Items Included: RX-80 Gun, TR1 517 Tip, 1/4" x 50' Airless Hose, x2 TR-1 HEA 411 Tips
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.