CSA-Certified Explosion-Proof Vacuum - Class I & Class II for combustible material collection
The VHS110 EXP vacuum line is CSA-certified for use in Class I, Group D and Class II, Groups E*, F & G environments. It features PullClean filter cleaning technology and downstream HEPA filtration. Variants designed for wet/dry material collection are also available.
Integrated immersion separator model available to meet the requirements for compliance with NFPA 484 for the safe collection of combustible metal dusts. The all-in-one design safely collects and renders inert Group E metal dusts, such as aluminum, magnesium and other commercial alloys, in an inert fluid bath.
The Nilfisk VHS110 EXP features PullClean filter cleaning technology, and HEPA filtration, designed for the collection of combustible dusts. The VHS110 offers great performance and safety for long product life and flexible, easy use—from overhead cleaning to confined areas around equipment.
Nilfisk’s exclusive EXA inlet allows users ease of mind when selecting accessories in combustible environments. In addition, the VHS110 EXP is available with integrated immersion separator to meet requirements for compliance with NFPA 484 for the safe collection of combustible metal dusts.
- CSA-certified for Class I, Group D and Class II, Groups E, F & G environments
- Full bonded and grounded construction, including locking antistatic casters
- Multi-stage filtration
- Standard downstream HEPA and available upstream HEPA filter to capture hazardous dusts
- PullClean filter cleaning for long run times and to extend motor life
- Group E motor with 1,000 hour service life
- Complete line of EXA accessories for wall, floor and production line cleaning
- Industry standard performance & rugged design for long product life and flexible, easy use