The revolutionary Nilfisk UZ 964 Hip Vac is a compact, ergonomic vacuum cleaner that delivers superior productivity. Designed for operator comfort, the vacuum sits on the user's lower back, allowing freedom of movement and reducing back strain. Perfect for abatement, remediation and Lead RPP work.
The Nilfisk UZ 964 Hip Vac makes mobile vacuuming a breeze with its lightweight, ergonomic collection pack that sits on your lower back, allowing you to move freely throughout a space and reducing back strain. Also known as the Nilfisk UZ 964 Ergoclean, this hip vacuum features a comfortable Velcro strap that fits users of all shapes and sizes and acts as a convenient tool storage belt while you vacuum. With multi-stage HEPA filtration, left- or right-hand operation, and a full set of attachments – the Nilfisk Hip Vac helps you efficiently clean theaters, shops, aircraft and coach interiors, hotel rooms, stairs, scaffolding, and more on the go.
This vacuum was specifically designed for easy overhead cleaning and hassle-free vacuuming in confined spaces. It features a 0.58-gallon dust bag capacity and is designed only for pickup of dry debris.
The Nilfisk UZ 964 Vacuum package features a full attachment kit for tackling a variety of areas. Attachments include:
- 4-foot hose
- 12-inch combination floor tool
- Telescopic wand
- Combination round dust brush/upholstery tool
- Crevice nozzle
- Paddle tool
Turbo Floor Nozzle Available
A turbo floor nozzle with beater bar brush is available as an accessory for the Nilfisk Advance UZ964. The Nilfisk Turbo Floor Nozzle – Part # 56649625 (sold separately) helps improve debris collection on carpeting by dislodging heavy particulates that may have accumulated in carpet fibers overtime.
Multi-Stage HEPA Filtration
When vacuuming any environment, the last thing you want is to risk releasing harmful airborne particles and pollutants back into a space through the system's exhaust. That's why the Nilfisk Advance UZ964 Hip Vac is equipped with a robust, multi-stage filtration system to ensure that the vacuum's exhaust—and the environment—remain clean. This four-stage system includes:
- Filtering Dust Bag – Nilfisk synthetic dust bags collect most of the large dust particles and debris you encounter for simple disposal. Smaller particles, such as fine dust and allergens, move through the dust bag to be caught by the remaining filters.
- Foam Pre-Filter – The foam pre-filter helps protect the vacuum motor and filter out larger particles prior to passing through the main HEPA filter.
- HEPA Filter – As the main stage of filtration, the Nilfisk UZ964 Vacuum Cleaner uses a HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, which often include the most toxic and hazardous dusts in your environment.
- Exhaust Filter - This final filter cleans the air exhausted from the motor, preventing harmful particles from being released back into your air.
- Ergonomic Collection Canister – The vacuum’s lightweight collection canister sits comfortably on your lower back with the help of a one-size-fits-all Velcro belt.
- Thermal Motor Protection – The Nilfisk Hip Vac 964 features a motor thermal protection device that prevents overheating whether it's caused by a failure to properly maintain filters or an accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
- Quiet Operation – This vacuum operates at 52 decibels of sound, which is quieter than the sound of normal conversation.
- Easy Access for Maintenance – The UZ964 collection canister breaks down easily to provide quick, simple access for filter replacements, dust bag changes, and part servicing.