The Nilfisk GM 80CR is a variation of the GM 80 åÐ the vacuum cleaner that has become a vacuum icon in a variety of industries. Lightweight, portable and quiet, the GM 80CR is perfect for use in cleanrooms, research labs and other critical environments. Four-stage filtration system includes a paper bag, main filter, microfilter and ULPA exhaust filter. A conductive hose and accessories provide ESD protection.
Specifically designed for use in cleanrooms up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4), the Nilfisk Advance GM80CR Vacuum is a powerful, yet highly efficient, addition to your maintenance arsenal. Constructed with durable brushed aluminum, the GM80-CR Cleanroom Vacuum provides unmatched fine particle filtration while standing up to the often harsh conditions of sensitive environments. Along with cleanrooms, this Nilfisk vacuum is a popular choice for hazardous dust cleanup in pharmaceutical processing suites, hospitals, labs, and specialty manufacturing applications.
Ultrafine Particle Filtration
The Nilfisk GM80-CR Cleanroom Vacuum is a dry collection vacuum that is equipped with an ultrafine particle filtration system. This filtering system helps safely collect and retain fine hazardous dust and powders from your environment. The vacuum's total filter area measures an impressive 1,477 square inches. In addition, the filtration system includes a ULPA filter, or Ultra Low Penetration Air filter, that prevents hazardous particles from being exhausted back into your space. The Nilfisk Advance GM80-CR's complete filtering system consists of:
- Extra-Large Main Filter – This large pre-filter promotes steady, even airflow through the vacuum, extends the life of the two additional filters, and eliminates premature filter clogging.
- Polyester Microfilter – As a second stage of pre-filtration, the microfilter protects the GM80-CR's internal motor and helps remove 99.5 percent of particles sized at 2 microns and larger.
- ULPA Exhaust Filter – The vacuum's downstream ULPA filter ensures that 99.999 percent of all ultrafine particles sized 0.12 microns and larger are retained within the vacuum.
Large Tank Capacity, Easy Maneuverability
The Nilfisk GM80CR Cleanroom Vacuum Cleaner features a 3.25-gallon tank capacity and comes with a set of 5 2.25-gallon disposable dust bags. In addition, the vacuum cleaner can be mounted on a detachable trolley (included) for added mobility in portable vacuum applications.
Other features of the Nilfisk Advance GM80CR Vacuum include:
- Large Carrying Handle – Helps you easily pick up and handle the GM80-CR vacuum as you move it from space to space.
- Twist-On Safety Latches – Twist on and off safety latches secure the vacuum canister and prevents it from opening if it is dropped.
- Interference-Suppressed Motor – This Nilfisk industrial vacuum is equipped with a specialized interference-suppressed motor that will not interfere with electronic equipment in cleanrooms.
- Motor Thermal Protection – Prevents vacuum overheating caused by an accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose or failure to keep filters clean.
- ESD Protection – All Nilfisk GM-80CR Vacuum attachments are conductive to help prevent damaging electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Protective Packaging – The Nilfisk GM80-CR Cleanroom Vacuum and its accessories are packed in cleanroom-compatible polyethylene bags to prevent contamination from packing materials during shipping.
Recommended For: Dry debris collections in cleanrooms, pharmaceutical processing units, hospitals, labs, and specialty manufacturing applications
Height: 16 in.
Width: 12 in.
Depth: 14 in.
Weight: 11 lbs.
Surface Type: Hard floors, carpeting, upholstery
Number of Attachments7Dry Capacity: 2.25 gallons (bag); 3.25 gallons (tank)
Waterlift: 8.5 ft.
Cubic Feet Per Minute (Max CFM): 87 Cu. Ft. per Min.
Noise Level: 59 dB
HEPA Filter: No
ULPA Filter: Yes
Filter Change Indicator: No
Type of Controls: Canister Controls
Brush Roll On/Off Control: No
Height Adjustment Control: No
Dirt Sensor: No
Hose Length: 10 ft.
Germ Protection: No
Electrical Cord Length: 30 ft.
Cord Storage Type: Manual Cord Wrap
Housing Type: Durable brushed aluminum
Voltage: 120 V
Watts: 1,100 W
Amperage: 9 Amps
Automatic Overheat Protection: Yes
Safety Certifications: ETL-Certified, UL-Listed