The versatile, easily maneuverable Eliminator II Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for wet or dry collection of dust and debris. A 12 gallon capacity container and efficient motor ensure minimal maintenance. It is specifically designed to withstand the abuse of a rugged environment, while maintaining strong suction and filtration capabilities. The multi-stage filtration system features a HEPA filter that captures 99.97 percent of dust and debris, down to and including 0.3 microns. Perfect for abatement, remediation and Lead RPP work.
Versatile and value-oriented, the Nilfisk Eliminator II Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner performs both wet and dry collection of dirt, dust, and debris. Featuring a 12-gallon capacity collection container and rugged construction, the Eliminator II stands up in even the harshest of conditions, maintaining full suction and optimal filtration for a better clean. This industrial wet/dry vacuum features an integrated HEPA filtration system with the option to add a 7.25-gallon dust bag for dry collection.
The Nilfisk Eliminator 2 HEPA Vacuum—a larger, wet/dry version of the Nilfisk Eliminator I—is an excellent vacuum cleaner for contractors looking to comply with the EPA's Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting rule. It's also a great solution for anyone looking to upgrade to a more powerful, higher-capacity wet/dry vacuum than the conventional wet/dry vacs on the market. Key features of this Nilfisk vacuum include:
- Simple Wet Debris Disposal – An integral drain hose makes it easy to dispose of wet debris. Simply remove the rear-mounted cap and slowly lower the drain hose to empty debris.
- Auto-Shutoff Protection – When the vacuum container gets full, the vacuum's float valve automatically shuts down operation until you can safely empty it.
- Dry Collection – The Nilfisk Eliminator II Vacuum Cleaner can accommodate a 7.25-gallon dust bag for dry collection. Dust bags are made from synthetic materials for additional strength and improved airflow. Dust bags are not included in the package. A three-pack of Nilfisk vacuum bags can be purchased separately.
- HEPA Filtration – Along with a main pre-filter, the vacuum features a HEPA filter capable of removing 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. The main pre-filter is washable, and the HEPA filter should be replaced at least every 6 months.
- Wheeled Trolley – A heavy-duty trolley with durable, easy-roll wheels aid in mobility.
- Large Handle – Along with the wheeled trolley, a large, ergonomic handle helps you easily maneuver the vacuum from space to space
- Thermoplastic Housing – Durable, thermoplastic construction helps the Eliminator II stand up to less-than-ideal conditions.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor – The vacuum's high-powered, low-noise motor is permanently lubricated for a longer operating life.
Full Range of Accessories
The Nilfisk Eliminator II Wet/Dry Vacuum includes a full set of accessories to simplify any cleaning task. These include:
- 10-foot hose with aluminum-curved wand
- 2 telescoping wands
- Crevice nozzle
- Round dust brush
- Floor nozzle with 3 inserts, each designed for different floor types
Both vacuums in the Nilfisk Eliminator family have interchangeable hoses, filters, and accessories for your convenience.
Type of Vacuum: Wet/dry canister
Recommended For: Wet/dry collection of dust, dirt, and debris
Bagged/Bagless: Dust bag optional
Height: 36.5 in.
Width: 17.25 in.
Depth: 24 in.
Weight: 35 lbs.
Surface Type: Hard floors and carpeting
Number of Attachments; Dry Capacity: 12 gallons; 7.25 gallons with dust bag
Wet Capacity: 12 gallons
Waterlift: 7.92 ft.
Cubic Feet Per Minute (Max CFM): 130 Cu. Ft. per Min.
Noise Level: 65 dB
HEPA Filter: Yes
HEPA Filter Life: Replace every 6 months
ULPA Filter: No
Filter Change Indicator: No
Type of Controls: Manual
Brush Roll On/Off Control: 3 floor nozzle inserts for varying floor types
Height Adjustment Control: No
Dirt Sensor: No
Hose Length: 10 ft.
Germ Protection: No
Electrical Cord Length: 50 ft.
Cord Storage Type: Manual Cord Wrap
Housing Type: Durable Thermoplastic
Voltage: 120 V
Watts: 1,350 W
Amperage: 11.2 Amps
Automatic Overheat Protection: Yes
EPA RRP-Compliant: Yes