The Nilfisk UZ 934 is a durable canister vacuum cleaner that combines reliability and outstanding performance at a low price. Designed for industrial-strength cleaning, it features powerful suction and excellent manueverability. Its compact size and lightweight design make it easy to use and store. A superior filtration system, featuring a HEPA filter, ensures a safer work environment. Perfect for abatement, remediation and Lead RPP work.
The Nilfisk UZ 934 Vacuum is the ideal choice for commercial and industrial vacuuming applications that require a lightweight and highly portable yet powerful cleaning machine. This HEPA canister vacuum features a large collection container that accommodates a 2.6-gallon dust bag, fueling multiple hours of effective cleaning. Powerful suction generated by a 1,000-watt motor means you’ll pick up more dust, dirt, debris, and harmful particles than with a conventional vacuum cleaner. In addition, a durable polypropylene canister and rugged construction helps this vacuum withstand years of heavy use.
The Nilfisk UZ934 is a smaller version of the bestselling Nilfisk GD930 Vacuum and, like the GD930, is a great choice for lead abatement applications.
Four-Stage HEPA Filtration
When vacuuming a sensitive environment, the last thing you want is to risk releasing harmful airborne particles and pollutants back into a space through the system's exhaust. That's why the Nilfisk UZ934 Vacuum Cleaner is equipped with a robust, multi-stage filtration system to ensure that the vacuum's exhaust—and the environment—remain clean. This four-stage system includes:
- Filtering Dust Bag – Nilfisk synthetic dust bags collect most of the large dust particles and debris you encounter for simple disposal. Smaller particles, such as fine dust and allergens, move through the dust bag to be caught by the remaining filters.
- HEPA Pre-Filter – The HEPA pre-filter helps protect the vacuum motor and filter out larger particles prior to passing through the main HEPA filter.
- HEPA Filter – As the main stage of filtration, the Nilfisk UZ934 Vacuum uses a HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, which often include the most toxic and hazardous dusts in your environment.
- Exhaust Filter - This final filter cleans the air exhausted from the motor, preventing harmful particles from being released back into your air.
The Nilfisk UZ 934 Dry Canister Vacuum package features a full attachment kit for flexible cleaning in large and small areas. Attachments include:
- 6-foot hose assembly with bent wand
- 2 straight wands
- 12-inch combination floor tool
- Combination round dust brush/upholstery tool
- Crevice nozzle
Turbo Floor Nozzle Available
A turbo floor nozzle with beater bar brush is available as an accessory for the Nilfisk UZ934. The Nilfisk Turbo Floor Nozzle – Part # 56649625 (sold separately) helps improve debris collection on carpeting by dislodging heavy particulates that may have accumulated in carpet fibers overtime. Using a HEPA vacuum with a floor nozzle that features a beater bar is required when performing lead abatement according to the EPA Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) rule.
- Ergonomic Carrying Handle – Easily tote the vacuum from space to space using the large, stable carrying handle.
- Thermal Motor Protection – The Nilfisk UZ934 HEPA Filtered Vacuum features a motor thermal protection device that prevents overheating whether it's caused by a failure to properly maintain filters or an accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
- Quiet Operation – This vacuum operates at 58 decibels of sound, which is quieter than the sound of normal conversation.
- Easy Access for Maintenance – The UZ 934 canister breaks down easily to provide quick, simple access for filter replacements, dust bag changes, and part servicing.