The Eliminator I Vacuum Cleaner is compact and designed to withstand the abuse of a rugged environment, while maintaining strong suction and filtration capabilities. The multi-stage filtration system features a HEPA filter that captures 99.97 percent of dust and debris, down to and including 0.3 microns. Perfect for abatement, remediation and Lead RPP work.
Compact, rugged, and reliable—the Nilfisk Eliminator I HEPA Vacuum safely collects dirt, dust, and sensitive debris while maintaining suction and effective filtration use after use. Designed for keeping a wide range of commercial and industrial areas clean and safe, the Eliminator I features a 5-gallon total dry capacity and a 2.25-gallon dust bag capacity. The vacuum's three-stage HEPA filtration system helps stop harmful particles from re-entering your environment through the system exhaust and ensures that you remain compliant with the EPA's Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) rule. Moreover, rugged housing and added features for mobility help this Nilfisk vacuum stand up in harsh environments.
The Nilfisk Eliminator Vacuum is a smaller, dry-only version of the Nilfisk Eliminator II. This lightweight HEPA vacuum cleaner includes a high-powered internal motor that provides strong, uninterrupted suction in demanding environments. Key features of the Nilfisk Eliminator Vacuum Cleaner include:
- Large Dry Collection Capacity – This vacuum features a 5 gallon collection container and can accommodate a 2.25-gallon dust bag. Nilfisk dust bags are made from synthetic materials for additional strength and improved airflow while delivering effective filtration.
- HEPA Filter System – Along with using a washable pre-motor filter and a filtering dust bag, this vacuum includes a HEPA filter capable of removing 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Wheeled Trolley – A heavy-duty trolley with durable, easy-roll wheels aid in mobility. The trolley also acts as an anti-scuff bumper.
- Large Handle – Along with the wheeled trolley, a large, ergonomic handle helps you easily maneuver the vacuum from space to space
- Thermoplastic Housing – Durable, thermoplastic construction helps the Eliminator I stand up to less-than-ideal conditions.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor – The vacuum's high-powered, low-noise motor is permanently lubricated for a longer operating life.
Complete Set of Accessories
The Nilfisk Advance Eliminator I Vacuum includes a complete set of accessories to simplify any cleaning job. The package includes:
- 10-foot hose with aluminum-curved wand
- 2 telescoping wands
- Crevice nozzle
- Round dust brush
- Floor nozzle with 3 inserts, each designed for different floor types
For user convenience, both vacuums in the Nilfisk Eliminator family have interchangeable hoses, filters, and accessories.
Type of Vacuum: Canister
Recommended For: Commercial/industrial vacuuming; dry collection of dust, dirt, and debris
Height: 22 in.
Width: 16 in.
Depth: 17 in.
Weight: 20 lbs.
Surface Type: Hard floors, carpeting, upholstery
Number of Attachments; Dry Capacity: Container - 5 gallons; Dust Bag - 2.25 gallons
Wet Capacity: 3.6 gallons
Waterlift: 7.92 ft.
Cubic Feet Per Minute (Max CFM): 130 Cu. Ft. per Min.
Noise Level: 65 dB
HEPA Filter: Yes
HEPA Filter Life: Replace every 6 months
ULPA Filter: No
Filter Change Indicator: No
Type of Controls: Manual
Brush Roll On/Off Control: No
Height Adjustment Control: No
Dirt Sensor: No
Hose Length: 10 ft.
Germ Protection: No
Electrical Cord Length: 50 ft.
Cord Storage Type: Manual cord wrap
Housing Type: Durable thermoplastic
Voltage: 120 V
Watts: 1,350 W
Amperage: 11.2 Amps
Automatic Overheat Protection: Yes
EPA RRP-Compliant: Yes