- Q: How do you ship?
- We ship via UPS, FedEx and various LTL carriers.
- Q: When will my order ship?
- Most orders placed by 1pm CST Mon-Fri will ship within one day.
- Q: How long will Ground Shipping take to get to me?
- Shipping times depend on what state you are shipping to. If your package is time critical please call 1-866-523-7168 to request expedited processing.
- Q: Will you ship internationally?
- At this time, we only ship to the continental US, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- Q: Why is the shipping so expensive?
- Shipping charges includes handling, shipping materials, as well as the actual shipping rates from the manufacturer where applicable.
- Q: Can I choose a faster delivery method than Ground?
- Yes, you may also choose 3-Day, 2-Day Air, or Next Day Air via UPS or FedEx. Order must be in by 1 PM CST. PLEASE CALL TO CHECK CURRENT INVENTORY FOR RUSH ORDERS. Online inventory count is accurate, but not guaranteed.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy at First Place Supply. We will not collect any personal information from you that you do not volunteer, and we are the sole owner of all information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way.
- Third Parties
- First Place Supply may provide third parties such as Google Analytics with aggregate statistics about traffic patterns and related site information. This data refle
- cts site usage patterns gathered during customer visits to our Web site each month but does not contain behavioral or identifying information about any individual member. We may also provide log files and other databases of user information to third parties for analysis, so we can get a better understanding of traffic through our site and thus improve our content offerings. First Place Supply may also may use third party companies to provide delivery of e-mail newsletters and other messages over e-mail. Also be aware that we may buy and sell business assets and/or divisions; customer information is generally part of such a sale.
- We use reasonable precautions to keep the personal information you disclose both in your browsing and your purchases private. Any transactions made online are secured through an SSL certificate and may be verified by the link on the home page. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any parties.
- Obtaining your consent
- By using our Web site, you give First Place Supply, Inc. permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user for the purpose of calculating aggregate site statistics. If you register at 1stplacesupply.com, you authorize First Place Supply to use information you provide to personalize the information we deliver to you. First Place Supply, Inc. reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
** Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), there is a national shortage of many of our regularly stocked items. As a result, we have temporarily change our RETURN POLICY on select items impacted by the shortage. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY all sales of the products listed below are FINAL. Returns of this product, in any condition, will not be accepted.
SELECT ITEMS INCLUDE):
8310 - Fiberlock Shockwave 1 Gallon
8311 - Fiberlock Shockwave 10oz. Pack of 2
8316 - Fiberlock Shockwave RTU 1 Gallon
8316-5 - Fiberlock Shockwave 5 Gallons
8320 - Fiberlock IAQ 2000
8325 - Fiberlock IAQ 2500
- Q: Do you accept returns?
- We accept returns that are shipped within 30 days of customer receiving order. Except for disclaimer above.
- Q: Under what condition will you not accept a return (package opened, worn, etc)?
- Product must be in like-new condition. If it is to be resold, all packaging, paperwork, and hardware must be present and in good condition.
- Q: What does the customer need to do to start the return process?
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Q: Where do I ship my return?
- First Place Supply
- ATTN: (RMA#_______)
5750 N Sam Houston Pkwy E. Warehouse #511
Houston, TX 77032
- All returns must be made via UPS Ground or FedEx with tracking number provided to us upon shipment.
- Q: Is a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) required?.
- No. However you will need to contact us to insure that you are eligible for a return. We cannot guarantee that your account will be credited without first calling to authorize return. You will also need to provide a tracking number for the shipment once it has been shipped.
- Q: Who pays for the product to be shipped back? Under what conditions will you pay for the shipping?
- If the product(s) is defective or the wrong product was shipped, we will cover the cost of shipping back to us. This amount will be equal to the shipping that was originally charged to ship the package. This amount will be reimbursed when the refund is credited to customer account.
- Q: When will the customer get their money back?
- We will credit the account within one week from when we receive the product, which gives us time to inspect the product. It is up to the customer's credit card/bank as to how soon the money is put back in their account.
- Q: Will you refund the customer’s money in the same way they paid for it?
- Yes, except for cash or money order - at which point a check will be written.
- Q: Is there a restocking fee?
- This typically depends on the reason for the return, and condition of returned merchandise. By default the answer is Yes, however we try to be as flexible and fair as possible. That being said, our standard policy is 15% of the cost of the merchandise will be deducted from your return unless arranged otherwise.
- Q: Do you accept purchase orders (P.O.)?
- Yes, from well distinguished companies with approved credit. (Before the internet/interweb/internets/bigGoog/yahoo/etc.., this is how most of our orders came in. Please contact us or provide full contact information when placing your order.
- Q: Can I pay by COD?
- Due to pervasive scammers, absolutely not. Payment is required in advance for all purchases unless you have an account with First Place Supply. We accept all major credit cards. We also accept personal checks or money orders drawn on US banks.
- Q: Do you price match?
- Our standard answer is NO, however your best bet is to call one of our inside representatives and see what kind of mood they're in. You might just get lucky! If we can do it we will, but sometimes it's just not possible to compete with everyone. We do offer standard large quantity discounts.
- Q: Did you receive my on-line order?
- Once your order is complete, you will see a final page that says "Order Successfully Completed!" It will also include a confirmation number. If you do not see these, your order did not go through. When the order has completed successfully, an email will also be sent to you with confirmation number and all your order information. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail it is possible that there was a typo in your email address or the confirmation email was sent to your junk email folder. If you are unsure about your order, or noted an error in the confirmation, please feel free to give us a call at 866-523-7168.
- Q: Why do you need my e-mail address? What do you do with it?
- We will only use you e-mail address to contact you about your order OR to send information that you have requested from us. (Such as our newsletter or quotes.) We do not sell any of our customers information to other companies.
- Q: If the item I purchased is not what I need, can I return it?
- First Place Supply, Inc. has a 30 day return policy on most items. In order to receive a refund, please make sure the product is in "like new condition", and has the original retail packaging and instructions. We ask that you call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number before sending any product back. Shipping cannot be refunded. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied unless otherwise arranged.
- Q: Is it safe to place my order on-line?
- When you place an order or enter personal information anywhere on our website, you are on a secure server. Note the HTTPS in your browser URL which signifies "secure". All data is encrypted to protect it from unauthorized access. However, if you are still not comfortable placing your order on-line, you can call us at 866-523-7168.