|The Ultimate Combination of Power & Portability
Exceptional performance and a full array of user-friendly features have made the Abatement Technologies® PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber a popular choice for capturing airborne particles during construction restoration projects. With peak tested airflow of up to 2,100 cfm, and a maximum static lift of 5.5”, it’s the highest output Portable Air Scrubber that is NRTL-certified to operate safely on a 120 V/15 amp electrical supply.
The PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber has several filter stages with exceptional dirt-holding capacity, and optional gas and odor removal capabilities:
Stage 1 - Inexpensive 1" FIBER-TRAPPER® 1.0 pre-filter
Stage 2 - 2" pleated particulate pre-filter
Stage 3 (optional) - 2" high-capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for odors (not included)
HEPA filter - Tested and certified to 99.97% minimum efficiency @ 0.3 microns
Portable & Maneuverable
The upright design, built-in transport dolly and perfect weight and balance of the PAS2400 enables the operator to effortlessly tilt it back and wheel silently to the work area.
Built-in Stair Climber
The built-in stair climber further enhances portability by making it easier to go up or down stairs. The upper pre-filter module can also be detached and hand-carried to further lighten the load.
‘Zero Bypass’ Design and True HEPA Filter
A unique cabinet design and a true high-capacity, IEST-compliant HEPA filter help ensure that the PAS2400 exhausts 99.97%+ efficiency air out of the work area, job after job, month after month.
Portability - The upright, two-module design with built-in transport dolly enhance the mobility and maneuverability of the PAS2400 and its ability to operate in tight spaces
Power - The custom-designed, high-speed motor and AT Gold blower allow the PAS2400 to produce up to 60% more vacuum power than other 120 VAC systems
Economy - The high dirt-holding capacity of the PAS2400 pre-filters and long life non-electrostatic HEPA filter extend the useful life of the filters and reduce replacement filter costs
Efficiency - True 99.97%-certified HEPA filter retains its original 99.97%+ efficiency, even after hundreds of hours of operation
User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PAS2400
Safety First - ETL/ETLc-certified to conform to UL507 and CSA 22.2 safety standards
Export Model Available - The 230V/50-60Hz PAS2400TF model is designed specifically for overseas users
Control Panel Features
- Speed control switch
- Green ‘Unit On’ indicator lamp
- ‘Replace Pre-filter’ indicator lamp
- ‘Replace HEPA’ indicator lamp
- Hour meter
All Abatement HEPA-CARE units have been tested by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and carry the marks certifying that they comply with applicable OSHA, UL and CSA electrical safety standards. Filters meet UL900 flammability standards.
- Rated Airflow*: 700-2,100 cfm
- Air Changes Per Hour: 6 ACH in areas up to 18,000-21,000 ft³
- Net Weight with Filters: 170 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.50”L x 25.25”W x 49.75”H
- Power Supply Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Normal Operating Current: 12 amps or less (safe for 15A circuits)
- Electrical Safety: NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
- Motor: High-efficiency type, 3,450 RPM, 1.5 HP
- AT Gold Blower: Anodized-Aluminum, 5.5” peak static lift
- Controls: Off/High/Low speed selector switch, green power indicator lamp, separate amber ‘Replace Pre-filter’ and ‘replace HEPA’ lamps, hour meter, resettable pop-out 12A circuit breaker
- Cabinet Material: 20 gauge stainless steel construction with solid, aircraft-type rivets
- Built-in Dolly: Two-wheel dolly with 10” solid, non-marking rubber rear wheels, 360° swivel front casters and a secure top handle for easy movement & control
- Easy to Replace Pre-Filters: Hinged and latched pre-filter access door with a full perimeter gasket seal to protect against dirty-air bypass
- Pre-Filter Mounting: Separate slide-in compartments for up to 3 pre-filter stages
- Stage 1 pre-filter - Inexpensive, 1”-deep FIBER-TRAPPER® 1.0 pre-filter for larger particulates (100+ microns); can be washed & reused, or treated as a disposable
- Stage 2 pre-filter - Pleated, 2”-deep filter for medium-sized particulates (10-100 microns)
- Stage 3 pre-filter (not included) - High-capacity 2""-deep VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for gases & odors
- Final stage HEPA filter - High-capacity, for 0.1-10 micron particles, certified test efficiency of 99.97% or higher @ 0.3 microns, metal-frame
- Inlet/Outlet Manifold - Molded slide-in plastic manifold for attaching 12” inlet or outlet ducting (one included)
*Airflow ratings are based on third party testing conducted @ 120 VAC with clean filters in accordance with generally accepted testing methods using highly accurate electronic flow measurement equipment. Different testing methods may produce higher or lower results. Ratings have been rounded off for convenience."