Designed to meet all your disinfecting, sanitizing, cleaning and deodorizing needs. Strong enough to be used as a hospital grade disinfectant and has been specifically formulated to be used with porous and non-porous materials.
Has over 120 organism kill claims including Aspergillus niger, Penecillium spinulosum, E.coli, Salmonella, HIV, Hepatitis-B, Herpes and many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms.
- ShockWave RTU is a hospital grade EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, bactericide and cleaner for use on porous and nonporous surfaces.
- ShockWave RTU is an EPA-registered, quaternary ammonium chloride cleaner, disinfectant, and sanitizer designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination
- ShockWave RTU is a Ready-To-Useÿ formula that will disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces, and also sanitizes porous and semi-porous surfaces
- ShockWave RTU is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project
- ShockWave RTU is perfect for situations when a clean water source is not available
Please call for freight
- Min Selling Qty: 1
- Std Pkg Uom: CS
- Std Pkg Qty: 4
- Price Unit: EA
- Package: 4EA/CS
- Color: Clear Blue
- Flash Point: >200 degrees F
- Shelf Life: 36 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- Calculated Voc: 0 Grams/liter
- Minimum App Temp: 32 degrees F
- Odor: Fresh Linen
- Active Ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
- Ph: 11.7