***The price above is for a pack of 3 Cans. (A standard case is 12/ea)***
This Fiberlock ABC Fiberspray asbestos encapsulant eliminates the need for bulky spray equipment-encapsulates small areas quickly with a flexible, impact-resistant film. Everything you need for safe, easy asbestos repair and encapsulation. ABC FiberSpray is a convenient means for applying Fiberlock Technologies' time proven ABC Asbestos Binding Compound asbestos encapsulant. ABC FiberSpray dispenses encapsulant from a unique 7 ounce "airless-spray" can. This CFC-free "airless-spray" technology minimizes asbestos fiber release, and permits application of encapsulant in any position, even upside down (rendering it ideal for use inside glove bags). Encapsulation of small hard to access areas can be accomplished quickly and easily, without the need for bulky spray equipment. Compliance: Fiberspray is EPA accepted.
- ABC Fiberspray provides the same trusted formula that is found in ABC Asbestos Binding Compound in a convenient airless spray can
- The advanced airless spray can technology allows for the product to be applied from any angle without disrupting friable asbestos fibers
- ABC FiberSpray is a convenient means for applying Fiberlock Technologies proven ABC Asbestos Binding Compound asbestos encapsulant
- ABC FiberSpray dispenses encapsulant from a unique 8 ounce airless spray can
- This CFC-free airless spray technology minimizes asbestos fiber release, and permits application of encapsulant in any position, even upside down (ideal for use inside glovebags)
- The ABC encapsulant inside each can of ABC Fiberspray was found to meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) test requirements performed at Battelle Laboratories Under Government Contract# 68-03-2552-T2005
- Encapsulation of small, hard-to-access areas can be accomplished quickly and easily, without the need for bulky spray equipment!
- Std Pkg Uom: CS
- Std Pkg Qty: 12
- Price Unit: EA
- Package: 12EA/CS
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Epa Requirements: #68-03-2552-T2005
- Fire Rating: ASTM E84 Class A
- Flame Spread: 10
- Fuel Contribution: 10
- Smoke Density: 5
- Test Facility: Southwest Research Institute
- Solids By Weight: 51.4%
- Solids By Volume: 44.0%
- Viscosity At 70: 60-75 Kreb Units
- Specular Gloss: 82° ± 5 @ 60°
- Flash Point: Non-combustible
- Weight Per Gallon: 9.6 lbs/gal
- Shelf Life: 36 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- Calculated Voc: 64 Grams/liter
- Individual Can Coverage: 35-40 ft2/can
- Drying Time: To Touch: 1-2 hours, To Recoat: 12-24 Hours
- Minimum App Temp: 50° F
- Competitor Part Number: 23358, 9EVZ8
ENCAPSULATION: Use ABC FiberSpray to effectively encapsulate small areas of asbestos containing material (ACM).
GLOVEBAG USE: Place ABC FiberSpray in the pouch within the glove bag. Apply ABC FiberSpray to seal the friable pipe insulation ends after the insulation has been removed. Use ABC FiberSpray to “lockdown” residual microscopic fibers to the substrate.
BULK SAMPLE REPAIR: Apply ABC FiberSpray to friable areas after bulk samples have been removed from the ACM or suspected ACM.
PREPARATION: Shake well before spaying. If nozzle orifice is clogged, remove the dried film from the cap or replace with an extra nozzle (provided upon request).
APPLICATION: Apply ABC FiberSpray by spraying the surface from a distance of 8 to 12 inches.
CLEANUP: Clean the nozzle with warm soapy water before the coating dries.
PRECAUTIONS: Store in a dry place at temperatures between 40°F (4.5°C) and 90°F (32°C). Approved respirators must be used to prevent inhalation of asbestos fibers that may be present in the air. Protective clothing should be worn. Tools and drippings should be cleaned immediately with clean, soapy water before the coating dries. Careful consideration should be given to all Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), OSHA and state regulations in effect at the time of application of ABC FiberSpray.