IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Shockwave is EPA registered and tested to kill Human Coronavirus under the harshest conditions. Learn more HERE.
Fiberlock IAQ 2500 is designed specifically as a general non-acid cleaner and disinfectant for use in homes, schools, office buildings, and retail businesses. It is formulated to disinfect hard, nonporous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms and cabinets. For plastic and painted surfaces; spot test on an inconspicuous area before use. A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food. EFFICACY TESTS HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT FIBERLOCK IAQ 2500 IS AN EFFECTIVE BACTERICIDE, FUNGICIDE, AND VIRUCIDE, IN THE PRESENCE OF ORGANIC SOIL (5% BLOOD SERUM).
IAQ 2500 a convenient ready-to-use surface disinfectant for use on hard non-porous surfaces
- For situations where a clean water source is not available or onsite mixing is not practical, IAQ 2500 is the perfect choice for hard surface disinfection
- Fiberlock IAQ 2500 is specifically designed as a general purpose non-acid cleaner, fungicide and disinfectant for use in residential and commercial facilities
- Fiberlock IAQ 2500 is a pre-mixed, ready-to-use formula that can be applied straight from the container
- Fiberlock IAQ 2500 is an EPA-registered product.
- EPA Registration Number: 1839-83-73884
- EPA Est. Number: 8405-MA-01
- Std Pkg UoM: 1 Gallon Container
- Std Pkg Qty: 1 Gallon
- Active Ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
- Color: Clear Blue
- Odor: Fresh Linen
- Foam: 0
- Flash Point: > 200º pH: 11.7
- Shelf Life: 36 Months Min. (Original Sealed Containers)