- Peak airflow of up to 1,650 cfm
- True HEPA filtration - 99.97% efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Hour meter measures length of time during operation
- Easy-opening swing-out hinged door with secure cam latch
Powerful Negative Air Filtration System Delivers Outstanding Performance & State-of-the-Art Features.
The new lightweight and durable HEPA-AIRE PAS1700 Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® The PAS1700 model has the features you are looking for such as powerful airflow, low amperage draw, a lightweight and mobile design–all at an affordable price! Plus, the PAS1700 Portable Air Scrubber comes with the unmatched quality and reliability you expect from Abatement Technologies, the industry leader for high-performance HEPA-filtration systems.
The PAS1700 Portable HEPA-Filtration System can be used for negative air pressure, recirculation, and positive pressure with unique features that boast power during operation. Capture dirt, dust, smoke, gas vapor, and mold spores with its 3-Stage Filtration system (carbon filter sold separately). The PAS1700 operates safely on a 120 VAC, 15 amp electric circuit with power to spare.
Filter stages include:
- Stage 1 - First Stage Fiber Trapper® Particulate Pre-filter
- Stage 2 - 2nd Stage Pleated Filter H502
- Stage 3 - Final Stage 99.97% Canister HEPA
- Optional Stage Filter - VAPOR-LOCK® High capacity activated carbon filter
The PAS1700 model is equipped with many outstanding design innovations such as:
- Portability - Upright, single-module body with built-in transport dolly rolls easily on 12” diameter smooth, non-marking rear wheels
- Ruggedness - Anodized aluminum cabinet is lightweight and resistant to corrosion and scratching.
- Efficiency - True, high-performance 99.97%-certified HEPA filter retains its original 99.97%+ efficiency even after hundreds of hours of operation
- User-Friendly Controls - Recessed control panel for easy monitoring and control of the unit
- Safety First - NRTL certified to conform to UL507 and CSA 22.2 safety standards
- Powerful Airflow - 1.5 hp motor and unique backward-curved blower can reliably achieve 6 ACH @ 19,000 ft3