The Pelsue PH Series Hoists are designed and tested as retrieval and lifting devices as defined in OSHA Safety Standards for attaching a person that is entering or exiting a confined space. The PH Series hoists are made in America with the highest quality materials to ensure the system will provide you years of service.
Standard Hoist Weights
PH07C - 25 lbs.
PH10C - 30 lbs.
PH15C - 32 lbs.
PH20C - 39 lbs.
PH30C - 43 lbs.
PH07R - 21 lbs.
PH10R - 26 lbs.
PH15R - 29 lbs.
Tripod Only Hoist Weights
PHT07C - 25 lbs.
PHT10C - 30 lbs.
PHT15C - 32 lbs.
PHT07R - 21 lbs.
PHT10R - 26 lbs.
PHT15R - 29 lbs.
Tripod Only Hoist Features
• Man rated to 310 lbs.
• Secondary "overspeed" brake
• 5.5:1 gear ratio single speed drive
• Retrieval rate of 23' per minute
• Double pawls on friction brake provide back-up safety
• Low wear, high temperature brake pads require minimal maintenance
• Anti-friction drive bearings assure trouble free life in continuous use
• Continuous braking drive prevents freewheeling
• Three permanent wraps of cable on the drum to assure low cable attachment loads
• Tensioner pad prevents loosening of cable lays
• Slip clutch drive prevents back winding of cable drum
• Zinc-plated and anodized aluminum components reduce corrosion in harsh environments
• Can be quickly and easily mounted
• Available with stainless steel cable or synthetic rope
• Removable drive handle with speeder knob
• Gear teeth cover
• Soft-sided carrying case included