State-of-the-art design features of the RAPTOR Air Mover include:
- Advanced Centrifugal Air Drying Technology - Two-speed, high-velocity airflow rated up to 3,275 fpm pulling 2.8 amps or less!
- Durable, Lightweight Cabinet - High-density, rotational-molded polymer housing is strong, scuff-resistant and easy to clean
- Safety-Certified for U.S. and Canada - ETL-certified to conform with UL & CAN/CSA safety and flammability standards
- Standard and Deluxe Models - Deluxe model includes a dual, GFCI-protected receptacle and circuit breaker for daisy-chain operation of up to four units on a single 15 amp circuit
- Blue or Red Housing Color - Standard and deluxe models available in blue or red colors; custom colors available by special order. (Minimum order required.)
- Convenience Features - Attached 25-foot power cord with grounded plug and built-in cord wrap
- User-Friendly Controls - Low-profile, recessed controls with High/Off/Low 3-position switch
- Three Operating Positions - Operates in horizontal, 45 degree or vertical position for optimum application of airflow
- Space Saving - Up to three RAPTOR units can be securely stacked and interlocked
Why risk potential electrical safety or fire issues by buying non-approved air movers? RAPTOR Centrifugal Air Movers are certified by Intertek Environmental Testing Laboratories to conform with applicable UL and CAN/CSA safety standards for the U.S. and Canada.
Exceptional North American Quality at Import Prices
Why should I buy it?
RAPTOR Air Movers provide quality, features and performance comparable to competitive top of the line models that are also made in the U.S. or Canada, yet they are priced competitively with air movers imported from Asia. Save money but donåÕt compromise on safety or quality.
- Std Pkg Uom: EA
- Std Pkg Qty: 1
- Price Unit: EA
- Package: 1EA
- Material: Cabinet: UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-Registered microbial inhibitor
- Amps: 2.8 amps or less. (Four units draw only 11 amps combined on a 15 amp circuit)
- Airflow: 3,275 fpm @ high speed. Tested actual output of 1,300 cfm @ high speed
- Power Supply Requirements: 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Circuit Breaker: 10 amps
- Transportability: Built-in ergonomic carry-handle distributes weight evenly to create a perfect balance for superior portability
- Rubber Feet: Attached rubber feet protect surfaces, eliminate vibration and secure the RAPTOR firmly in place during operation