Our revolutionary hydrogen peroxide-based cleaner provides performance unmatched by any other peroxide-based cleaners. It aggressively removes stains from mold and mildew on porous, semi-porous, and non-porous materials. Created using innovative chemistry and a unique manufacturing process, its proprietary formulation releases the product’s maximum oxidation potential. This allows for a lower concentration product that is not DOT regulated.
Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is the most advanced cleaner available for the restoration and remediation professional
- Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is formulated specifically for use on mold remediation and water damage restoration projects
- Advanced Peroxide Cleaner aggressively removes stains caused by mold and mildew on porous, semi-porous, and non-porous materials
- Utilizing a proprietary combination of cutting-edge surfactants and advanced hydrogen peroxide, Fiberlock’s Advanced Peroxide Cleaner produces results that, up until this
point, have not been attainable in a contractor friendly formula
- When applied, Advanced Peroxide Cleaner penetrates deep into the substrate
- The hydrogen peroxide react instantly with stained surfaces through an oxidation process that produces a high foaming action that lifts soil and debris to the surface
- The oxidation process continues for some time after application and results in the brightening of the substrate within 24 hours
- Advanced Peroxide Cleaner does not leave any chemical residues
- After the oxidation process is complete Advanced Peroxide Cleaner simply breaks down to water and oxygen
Supercharge your results with Fiberlocks' new Hydro-Boost Additive.
- It's designed to make your APC even stronger and help battle those deep stains.
- Mix half a bottle (16oz) of Hydro-Boost to 1 Gal of APC.
- Make sure and use mixed product within 15 minutes of mixing. (The sooner the better!)
- Apply with a low pressure sprayer