Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant represents the next generation of plant-based disinfection for professional restoration contractors. The unique, proprietary solution is botanically-derived and offers significant advantages over existing botanical solutions on the market. Unlike other products, Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant provides superior cleaning so users don’t have to resort to two separate products for disinfection and cleaning. And contractors and their customers won’t have to contend with the irritating, lingering fumes that are associated with first-generation botanical formulas.
With Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant, pros can count on an EPA-registered bactericide, virucide and fungicide that contains no harmful chemicals. The solution has no warning labels, requires no PPE and can be fogged with a ULV fogger.
- Value: One-step solution offers proven disinfection with superior cleaning performance, without the premium price
- Ease of Use: Ready-to-use formula does not have the harsh lingering odor
- Safety: Plant-based ingredients are non-toxic and biodegradable; no ammonias, chlorines or glutaraldehydes
Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant can be used in hospitals, nursing homes, nurseries, day care centers, medical offices, institutional facilities, schools, military installations, athletic facilities, public areas, ambulances, institutional kitchens, cafeterias, restaurants, food processing plants, public restrooms, hotels and motels, garbage and refuse centers, correctional facilities, shower and bath areas, zoos and farms (Livestock; dairy; fruits; and vegetables)
- SANITIZER - 30 Seconds
- VIRUSES - 1 Minute BACTERIA - 2 Minutes
- FUNGI - 3 Minutes
Broad Spectrum Efficacy Kills 99.99% of Viruses*, Bacteria, and Fungus
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus faecalis
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Escherichia coli
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Streptococcus suis
- Pandemic Human Influenza A (H1N1)
- Human Coronavirus
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Botanically-derived formula
- No warning labels on packaging; no PPE required
- No rinse required; streak-free
- Stable product; no ‘shaking’ prior to mixing required
- No harmful chemicals or solvents
- Non-flammable, non-combustible, non-corrosive
- Can be fogged in a cold (ULV) fogger
Suitable for use on all hard, non-porous surfaces where microorganisms or odors are a concern. Heavily soiled surfaces require a pre-cleaning.
Thoroughly wet the surface with the product (spot test to check compatibility with the surface). Leave for 3 minutes to eliminate fungi; 2 minutes to eliminate bacteria; and 1 minute to eliminate viruses. If desired
wipe dry. On food contact surfaces, a rinse with potable water is required.
*For lasting protection against mold and mildew growth, follow with an application of Concrobium Mold Control.
To Clean & Deodorize:
Apply the product to the soiled surface and wipe clean. To remove heavy soil, allow product to stand for a few minutes.
Application techniques – Roller, brush, rag, garden sprayer. Can also be applied with a cold fogging machine to treat large or inaccessible areas.
Coverage – 400 - 1500 square feet per gallon, depending on application method and surface absorbency
Fogging: approximately 1,400 sq ft. per gallon (the equivalent of a 20’ x 20’ room with 8 foot ceilings, all surfaces).
Spray (manual or compression sprayer): Approx. 500 sq. ft. per gallon depending on sprayer type and surface
absorbency. Expect reduced coverage on absorbent surfaces such as fabrics, carpet, lumber and unpainted drywall.
Storage – Store containers between 39°F and 100°F. If product freezes, thaw and mix thoroughly.
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Odoer: Light Spice
- Price Unit: 1 gallon
- Standard Package: 1Gallon Jug
- Weight: 8.5lbs
- EPA Registration #: 87742-1-82552
- pH: 5.5-8.5
- Xactimate Code: WTR>GRMB
- PPE: NONE!!
- Freeze thaw stability: If frozen, thaw back to a liquid, then shake well prior to use.