Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is a revolutionary hydrogen peroxide based cleaner. It is created using innovative chemistry and a unique manufacturing process. The proprietary formulation releases the maximum oxidation potential of Fiberlock’s Advanced Peroxide Cleaner. This allows for a lower concentration product that is not DOT regulated. The end result is a product that provides performance unmatched by any other peroxide based cleaners.
Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is the most advanced cleaner available for the restoration and remediation professional.
- Advanced Peroxide Cleaner is formulated specifically for use on mold remediation and water damage restoration projects
- Advanced Peroxide Cleaner aggressively removes stains caused by mold and mildew on porous, semi-porous, and non-porous materials
- Utilizing a proprietary combination of cutting-edge surfactants and advanced hydrogen peroxide, Fiberlock’s Advanced Peroxide Cleaner produces results that, up until this
point, have not been attainable in a contractor friendly formula
- When applied, Advanced Peroxide Cleaner penetrates deep into the substrate
- The hydrogen peroxide react instantly with stained surfaces through an oxidation process that produces a high foaming action that lifts soil and debris to the surface
- The oxidation process continues for some time after application and results in the brightening of the substrate within 24 hours
- Advanced Peroxide Cleaner does not leave any chemical residues
- After the oxidation process is complete Advanced Peroxide Cleaner simply breaks down to water and oxygen
3-Step Process for Flood & Water Damage:
Step 1: CLEAN
Thoroughly clean all surfaces with Fiberlock Advanced Peroxide Cleaner (8314)
Step 2: KILL
Disinfect/Sanitize surfaces to kill bacteria and other microbial organisms that remain on the surface after cleaning with ShockWave Concentrate (8310) or ShockWave RTU (8316)
Step 3: COAT
To prevent the regrowth of mold and provide long lasting protection with Aftershock (8390), IAQ 6000 White (8360), or IAQ 6100 Clear (8361)
Supercharge your results with Fiberlock's Hydro-Boost Additive.
- It's designed to make your APC even stronger and help battle those deep stains.
- Mix half a bottle (16oz) of Hydro-Boost to 1 Gal of APC.
- Make sure and use mixed product within 15 minutes of mixing. (The sooner the better!)
- Apply with a low pressure sprayer
- 500-1200 ft2 /gal
- Std Pkg UoM: Gallon
- Std Pkg Qty: Choose Size
- Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide
- Color: Clear
- Odor: None/Mild
- Foaming: High Foaming
- Flash Point: Non-combustible
- pH: 7.5-8.5
- Shelf Life: 12 Months Min. (Original Sealed Containers)