**Please note that this is a concentrate. The Shockwave RTU (Ready To Use) is the same chemical, but in a pre-diluted form.
Fiberlock's ShockWave is an EPA-registered, quaternary ammonium chloride cleaner, disinfectant and sanitizer designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination. ShockWave is a concentrated formula that will disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces, and also sanitizes porous and semi-porous surfaces. ShockWave is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood structural members, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project. It is most commonly applied with the use of a low pressure sprayer, (standard weed/pest sprayer).
ShockWave concentrate is designed to be diluted two ounces per gallon of water*, yielding 64 gallons of usable product per gallon of concentrate, making it an economical solution for your cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing needs. This is an EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer and cleaner designed specifically for mold remediation contractors. ShockWave is designed to meet all your disinfecting, sanitizing, cleaning, and deodorizing needs. ShockWave is strong enough to be used as a hospital grade disinfectant, and has been specifically formulated to be used on both porous and nonporous materials. ShockWave is a powerful concentrated quaternary ammonium chloride blend, that yields up to 64 gallons of usable product from every gallon of concentrate. ShockWave has been tested to kill 80+ organisms including Aspergillus, Penecillium spinulosum, E. coli, Salmonella, HIV, Hepatitis-B, Herpes, Poliovirus, and many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms.
ShockWave meets CDC recommendations for control of Swine Influenza A (H1N1)Shockwave and Shockwave RTU Disinfectant/Sanitizer meet the recommendations made by the United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for infection control and care of patients with confirmed or suspected Swine Influenza “A” (H1N1) virus in both home and healthcare settings. Guidelines published by the CDC on April 24, 2009 for infection control of Swine Influenza A (H1N1) state "disinfection strategies used during influenza seasons can be applied to the environmental management of swine influenza." Additional guidance published on April 25, 2009 for infection control in the home recommends keeping "surfaces clean by wiping them down with a household disinfectant according to directions on the product label."
The Most Versatile Disinfectant Available
- ShockWave is a hospital grade EPA registered disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, bactericide and cleaner for use on porous and nonporous surfaces
- ShockWave is a concentrated formula that will disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces, and also sanitizes porous and semi-porous surfaces
- ShockWave is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project
- ShockWave is designed to be diluted two ounces per gallon of water, yielding 64 gallons of usable product per gallon of concentrate, making it an economical solution for your cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing needs
- ShockWave is available in 1-gallon containers and in convenient 10-ounce bottles that make five gallons of usable product
- EPA registered (# 61178-1-73884)
- Price Unit: 1 Gallon
- Standard Package: 4Gal/CS
- Color: Clear Blue
- Flash Point: >200*F
- Shelf Life: 36 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- Calculated Voc: 0 Grams/liter
- Minimum App Temp: 32* F
- Odor: Fresh Linen
- Active Ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
- Ph: 11.7